The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET cut-off 2020 along with exam result. The Agency has released the NEET exam result 2020 for the exam held on (September 13 and October 14) at ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 exam can check their NEET cut-off 2020 for all categories General/SC/ST/OBC. Check the complete details about NEET cut-off 2020 marks below.
NEET Cut-off 2020
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
NEET Percentile 2020
Candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify in NEET 2020 exam. The minimum NEET cut-off percentile is listed below.
|Category||Cut-off Percentile||Number of candidates|
How NEET Cut-off 2020 Prepared?
The exam authority will prepare the NEET cut-off 2020 based on the number of candidates appeared for the exam, difficulty level of question paper, and total seats for admission.
NEET Cut-off 2019 And NEET Cut-off 2018
|Category||NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks||NEET 2018 Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||133-120||118-107|
NEET Cut-off 2020 For Government Colleges
The NEET cut-off 2020 for government colleges will be updated after the declaration of NEET result 2020.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Government Medical College, Chandigarh
- Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai