Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has declared a recruitment notification inviting candidates for the position of Junior Accountant and Junior Executive Assistant.
There are a total of 70 vacancies available for the recruitment. Interested candidates can check the official notification to make sure that they are eligible for the posts. The candidates will have to apply offline for the positions.
The last date for the submission of applications is December 14, 2017.
Vacancies for Recruitment 2017
- Junior Executive Assistant : 49 Vacancies
- Junior Accountant : 21 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Recruitment 2017
- Junior Executive Assistant: Rs. 5200 to 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 5200 - 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800
Eligibility for OMC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will be required to have a Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline with a diploma from a recognized institution.
- Check the official notification to know more about educational qualification for each post.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years as on October 31, 2017.
Selection process for OMC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment will be based on document verification process and a written test.
How to Apply for OMC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - omcltd.in
- Find the Assistant Professor notification and read through it
- Find the application link and apply online
- Fill in the application forms, with important details
- Upload your passport size photograph
- Submit the details
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.