Hindustan Newsprint Limited(HNL) has invited the applications for the post of for Graduate Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the company. There are a total of 12 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The submission of the application process can be sent through offline mode. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The candidates who have registered themselves under the Apprentice registration in the web portal of the Board of Apprenticeship Training will be accepted for the post. A monthly stipend of Rs. 4984 will be provided to the apprentices. The job location is notified as Kerala
Important Dates for HNL Recruitment 2017
The last date to send in the applications is November 25, 2017.
Eligibility for HNL Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to have finished their BE/B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 55 percent marks in the qualifying exam.
- The minimum age limit for the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years as on November 01, 2017.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate sis 25 years as per the Govt. rules
- The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 27 years as on October 23, 2017.
Vacancies for HNL Recruitment 2017
- Civil : 02 Vacancies
- Electrical : 02 Vacancies
- instrumentation : 02 Vacancies
- Mechanical : 04 Vacancies
- Chemical : 02Vacancies
Selection Process for HNL Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on an Interview.
How to Apply for HNL recruitment
- Visit the official website - www.hnlonline.ccom
- Find the notification.
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all your details and paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application form to - The Assistant Manager, Training Section, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar PO, Kottayam- 686 616