Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up Civil Service and Junior Grade Posts. Candidates who are willing to make their profession in government area may apply by filling Meghalaya PSC online application structure on or before 31 August 2017.
- Name of the post: Civil Service, Junior Grade
- No. of Posts: 38
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: 31 August 2017
- Candidates applying for these posts must have P.U.C. alternately HSSLC or twelfth/ S.S.L.C/Graduation/ Bachelor's Degree (or identical)/ MBBS/ B.V.Sc. Degree/Diploma from perceived board/University/Institute.
- Job seekers age must be between 21 years to 27 years as on 1 January 2017.
- Upper age will be relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Applicants may submit the application fee of Rs. 460/- through Challan form.
- For SC/ ST no need to pay any application fee.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be based on the basis of written examination/Personal Interview.
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates may apply online through the authority website.
- Hopefuls are obliged to press on to the "Online Application" tab structure home
- Select on "Enter Here to Register" Link.
- Candidates must read the given Instruction Carefully and fill up the online application form Or download it to fill in offline (as per candidate choice).
- Fill all compulsory details carefully and pay the essential application charges according to applier's category and submit it online through the mentioned process.
- Candidates should upload a photo, signature, all documents/ certificates etc and in last, "submit" it and take a print out for future use.
- In the last step applicants required to submit the application form and must get a print of it for future reference.
- Last Date for receiving of online application: 31 August 2017