The Madhya Pradesh Board has announced the exam dates for Class 10th and Class 12th. The theory exams will begin on February 15, 2023. Class 10 and 12 MP Board practical and theory exams will commence in February 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board conducts class 10th and 12th exams every year. The board has released the exam dates for classes 10th and 12th.
MPBSE has announced the practical exams for the MP board from February 13 to March 25,2023. Whereas the theory exams are going to be held from February 15 to March 20, 2023. The board authorities will soon announce the subject-wise timetable for theory exams. Students can check the details of the exam schedule on mpbse.nic.in in the coming days.
Steps for downloading the MP Board's class 10th and 12th exam timetable
Students are advised to download the MPSC Board exam timetable from the official website for class 10th and class 12th.
1. Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Borad - mpbse.nic.in.
2. On the homepage then click on the " Timetable" tab.
3. As per your class, click 'MPBSE class 10 timetable' or 'MPBSE class 12 timetable'.
4. Now that you can see your scheduled exam dates, download and save the pdf for future use.
Tips for Preparation for the MP Board Exam for Classes 10th and 12th:
MPBSE board exam preparation for classes 10th and 12th: To perform well in the MP Board examinations for classes 10th and 12th, students need to begin with the syllabus as soon as possible and finish it well on time.
Students should follow the below given steps to ace the MPBSE 10th and 12th exams:
- Do frequent Group Studies: Group studies can be extremely beneficial to students if done correctly. The concept behind group studies is simple; students can learn not only from their teachers, but also from each other. With the help of group study, you can help your friend who has any doubt, and they can help you in return if you have any doubt.
- Check the syllabus thoroughly: Students must go through each and every topic that is mentioned in their syllabus, covering each topic well.
- Practice coming up with your own answers. Remembering everything from a book is an impossible task. So, it is very important for students to frame their own answers during exam preparation.
- Seek advice from your teacher: If you are having any difficulties in understanding any concept, don't be afraid to approach your teacher. They are the best guides.