KSRTC has released an official employment notification, inviting candidates to apply for the post of Chief Systems Manager. Candidates interested in applying for the post can do it now.
KSRTC Recruitment Job Role
The successful applicant will provide leadership to the IT initiatives undertaken by KSRTC with responsibility for managing the team, talent development, project execution and delivery, and coordination of the activities and work plans with other user departments. This position reports to the Director (Security & Vigilance) / Managing Director, KSRTC.
KSRTC Recruitment job responsibilities
- Leading and managing the IT Team, and efficient management of IT staff and initiatives including: planning, development, implementation and evaluations of IT solutions and services.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all the IT Initiatives of the IT Dept.
- Ensuring that services are provided in a timely manner, of high quality and meeting the User Depts. needs
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining talented IT professionals.
- Mentoring and developing IT Systems Managers / Assistants.
- Responsible for executing and ensuring compliance IT security protocols and
- programs, and with all IT policies and procedures.
- Leading and coordinating all engagements and contracting with local vendors.
- Responsible for all local IT infrastructure decisions and IT vendors management.
- Other responsibilities are as assigned by the Management.
- Able to implement /set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Perform the role of a technical lead on projects (technical installations, upgrades,
- database migrations, etc.)
- Maintain high degree of knowledge / understanding in a variety of IT technologies
- and applications
- Take suggestions from User Depts. in terms of areas of development and
- utilization & formulate applications thereof.
- Formulate and track work plans and delivery milestones, keeping with user depts.
- Conduct technical training classes, conduct workshops and support user Depts
- Bachelors degree in Engineering: Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics.
- Preferred: Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology / Electronics
12+ years of professional experience in IT with 5 to 10 years in multiple organizational
contexts, linking technology solutions to business needs in the Transportation Sector.
At least 5 years experience managing teams of 10+ IT staff.
Less than 45 years, as on last date of Advt.
Rs 12 lakhs per annum
The last date to apply is 3 July 2017