An official employment notification has been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), calling out for candidates to apply for the recruitment to various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the post online.
Number of posts: 98
Name of the posts
- Lab assistants (High school)
- Lab technician
- Deputy Accounts Manager
- Drawing teacher (High School)
- Nursery Teacher
- Security Guard in Secretariat and PSC
- Farm Superintendent
Out of the total 98 posts announced by the Kerala PSC, apart from 19 posts, rest will be for the reserved categories.
Where to apply for the KPSC recruitment?
Candidates, eligible for the Kerala PSC recruitment, can submit their online applications at the official website of the Commission at keralapsc.gov.in.
SSLC will be the basic qualification for the Lab Assistant posts.
How to apply for the KPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the KPSC recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the KPSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Or directly to the candidate login page, Thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Register your name by entering your personal date with academic details
- You will be notified with all the vacancies announced by the commission based on your academic qualification
The last date to register for the posts is December 6, 2017