The admit cards for the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Examination 2015 (KEAM 2015) registrants have been made available for download at the website from March 26, 2015.
To download the admit cards, the candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth, as mentioned online while submitting the application for KEAM 2015.
The downloaded admit card is a mandatory document which has to be produced during verification at the examination hall. Admit cards will not be sent by post to any candidate.
The admit cards of some of the candidates are temporarily withheld due to defects in their applications or since they have not enclosed documents to prove their nativity/nationality along with the application, which are mandatory for accepting the application.
The details of such defects in the application will be displayed while candidates attempt to download the admit cards.
The printout of a memo indicating the defects and proforma for rectifying them can be downloaded from the links concerned on the homepage.
All the defects noted on the memo should be rectified on or before April 7, 2015 by submitting the relevant documents to the office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
The admit cards of these candidates will be released as and when the defects are cleared by the office of CEE.
The course certificate and the documents submitted for claiming various reservations by certain candidates are found to be incomplete or defective.
However, such candidates are permitted to download their admit cards. The printout of a memo indicating the defects and the proforma for rectifying them can be downloaded from the links concerned on the homepage.
The reservation claims of such candidates will be allowed only if they submit the required documents at the office of CEE on or before April 7, 2015.
Apart from submitting fresh certificates for clearing the defects pointed out in the memo, new certificates will not be accepted. Documents received through fax/e-mail will not be considered for clearance of defects in the application.
- A copy of the memo generated while attempting to download the admit card should also be attached along with the documents sent for rectification of defects
- After logging into the homepage, candidates can view their profile showing the personal details, examination details, etc
- The complaints, if any, in this regard also have to be sent to the CEE office on or before April 7, 2015. But in case of candidates who have defects in their proof submitted for nativity/nationality, the details of reservation claims will be visible only after correcting such defects
- The candidates who do not know their application number can get the same by giving their name and center opted for the examination on the link Find Application Number in the homepage of the candidates
- Arrangements have also been made to take the admit card printouts through Akshaya Centers all over Kerala
- The help-line numbers are 0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104, which are open from 10 am to 5 pm on all working days
- KEAM is held by the CEE, Kerala to grant admissions into different professional degree courses in the state
- The application process for KEAM 2015 was held online from January 10 to February 3, 2015
- KEAM 2015 will be held from April 20 to April 23, 2015