Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Group C Civilian posts of Superintendent and Store Keeper posts. Interested Candidates can apply online for the available posts. There are a total of 95 vacancies available.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Pay Scale for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for the Superintendent (Store) posts will be Rs.2400 as per the notification.
- The notification states that the pay scale for the Store Keeper posts will be Rs.1900
Vacancies for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- There are 55 vacancies available for the post of Superintendent (Store).
- There are 40 vacancies for the post of Store Keeper.
Eligibility for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a class 12 pass certificate or its equivalent and a graduate certificate from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to be minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 25 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
Selection Process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and a skill test for the recruitment process.
Application for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- The application must be sent through offline mode by post to the address give below- Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, 'J' Block, New Delhi - 110106.
- The application form with the important documents must reach within 30 days of the release of the recruitment.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- indianairforce.nic.in
- Find the notification for the recruitment process.
- Read through the notifications.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the details and attach the important documents.
- Send the application form to the following address- Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, 'J' Block, New Delhi - 110106.
Also Read: DDA Admit Card 2017 to be Released Soon!