Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has invited applications for the post of Software Engineer and Testing Engineer. The eligible candidates may appear for the interview on December 20, 2017, with the duly filled application in the prescribed format/ biodata along with proof of age, qualification, and experience.
IIT Hyderabad vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Project Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Field Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad recruitment:
Education qualification for Software Engineer/ Testing Engineer post: Candidates should possess B.Tech/ BE/ MCA with minimum 1 year of experience in java programming.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.15,000-Rs.25,000 per month.
- Eleven months and can be extended based on performance.
Selection process for IIT Hyderabad recruitment:
- The candidates are selected for their performance in the interview.
Date of walk-in for IIT Hyderabad recruitment:
- December 20, 2017, at 10. A.M.
Documents to carry:
- Candidates appearing for the interview should carry all the certificates/ testimonials in original (Degree/ Diploma certificates, Mark sheets, experience certificate, proof of age for verification & return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of IIT Hyderabad.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs