Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a navaratna status public sector undertaking under the ministry of defence, has released a recruitment notification for the graduate engineers apprenticeship. The notification was released for the apprenticeship training intake 2018 at Bangalore.
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit. The notification was released for a one year apprenticeship training for graduate engineers under various disciplines. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by the organisation can apply on or before October 8, 2018.
HAL Recruitment For Graduate Apprenticeship Training
1. Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Science & Engineering/ Information Technology
5. Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Electrical & Communication Engineering/Avionics Engineering/ Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering/ Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation/ Tele-Communication Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Industrial Production Engineering/ Production Engineering Management
8. Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering
|Name Of The Posts||Graduate Apprenticeship|
|Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in engineering in the above mentioned branches|
|Application Start Date||September 14, 2018|
|Application End Date||October 8, 2018|
How To Apply
Candidates should visit the official website of HAL - http://hal-india.co.in/Index.aspx
Go to the ''Careers'' tab
Scroll down to view the job posting information
Click on the ''Application For Graduate (B.E) Apprenticeship Training Intake 2018 At Bangalore''
To access the notification click on the link
Visit the http://188.8.131.52/tti in the notification to apply online.
Click on ''Apply for Degree Apprentice'' for enrollment form
Fill out the mandatory fields
Submit the enrollment form
Step 10: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.