Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Government of Karnataka) invited applications from eligible candidates for 21 various posts. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2015.
Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Government of Karnataka), Vacancy Details
1. Transport Planner - 4 posts
2. Senior Transport Planner - 2 posts
3. Urban Planner - 2 posts
4. GIS Specialist - 1 post
5. IT/ITS Specialist - 1 post
6. Financial Analyst - 1 post
7. Graphic Designers - 2 posts
8. Public Relation Specialist/ Communication Specialist - 1 post
9. Civil Engineers - 2 posts
10. AutoCAD Technician - 2 posts
11. Stenographer - 1 post
12. Accounting Assistant - 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Transport Planner and Other Posts 2015
- Transport Planner: Master degree in Transport Planning/ Transport Engineering/Traffic Engineering. Minimum 1 year Experience.
- Senior Transport Planner: Master degree in Transport Planning/ Transport Engineering/Urban Planning/Traffic Engineering. Minimum 6 year Experience.
- Urban Planner: Master's degree in urban or regional planning, environmental planning, urban design, or geography. Minimum 1 year Experience.
- GIS Specialist: Master's degree in geography, Geo informatics, earth science and related fields. Minimum 1 year Experience.
- IT/ITS Specialist: Master's Degree / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or related fields or MCA. Minimum 1 year Experience.
- Financial Analyst: M.com/MBA (Finance/Marketing). Minimum 3 year Experience.
- Graphic Designers: Bachelor's degree in graphic design.Minimum 3 year Experience.
- Public Relation Specialist/ Communication Specialist: Bachelor's degree journalism, marketing or related. Minimum 3 year Experience.
- Civil Engineers: M.E / M.Tech / B.E in Civil Engineering. Minimum 5 year Experience.
- Auto CAD Technician: Certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in drafting technology or CAD or architecture or civil. Minimum 2 year Experience.
- Stenographer: Any Degree or PUC with Senior shorthand certificates. Minimum 10 year Experience.
- Accounting Assistant: Graduate in Commerce or Science or Arts. Minimum 5 year Experience.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resumes to Official Website on or before 31 December 2015.
- Last Date to Apply: 31 December 2015.