East Central Railway has released an employment notification for the engagement of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act. Interested candidates should apply on or before February 28, 2018.
East Central Railway Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Division Wise Vacancy|
Danapur division: 626
Educational Qualification For East Central Railway Recruitment
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognised board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit For East Central Railway Recruitment
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should be 24 years of age as on January 30, 2018.
Application Fee For East Central Railway Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/ women candidates.
- The payment can be made by using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection process for East Central Railway Recruitment
- The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and a physical fitness test before the engagement. Also, the selection will be made on merit & both Matriculation and ITI examinations giving equal importance to both.
Training Period & Stipend For East Central Railway Recruitment
- The selected candidates will be paid stipend during the Apprenticeship at the applicable rates.
How To Apply For East Central Railway Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply Online by visiting the official website.
Clik on online application for engagement of Act Apprentices as shown in the screenshot.
Click here to read/ download the notification in English or Hindi.
Candidates are advised to read the "Notification" carefully.
Click here to proceed for online registration and fill the required details to Submit.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to fill in their 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates who do not have their Aadhaar number and have enrolled for the same but have not received Aadhaar Cards can enter the 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment Slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and union territories except the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their Voter ID number, valid Passport number, Driving License number or details in any other valid government identity cards at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar Card or documents mentioned above at the time of document verification.
East Central Railway Recruitment- Important Dates to Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: January 30, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: February 28, 2018
For more information about the detailed notification of this job, click here.