The Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd. (CCICI), one of the largest PSUs involved in the marketing of handlooms and handicrafts in the country has invited applications from Indian citizens for filling vacancies for the post of Marketing Executives on contractual basis at its end. The selected candidates will be placed in the Delhi and Guwahati units.
Interested candidates should be graduates (2nd class) and must have done their MBA with specialisation in Marketing or equivalent field. Preference will be given to candidates having exposure in handloom/handicrafts/design development and retail industry. The applicant should not have exceeded the age limit of 27-years at the time of application. Candidates must submit the application by 05 January 2019.
The selected candidates will be appointed for a period of 3 years with the PSU at its designated units in Delhi and Guwahati with a pay scale of Rs. 6 Lakh per annum in the first year (all inclusive), with an additional increase in the remaining two years.
Selection of the candidates will be based on personal interview and group discussion (two rounds) after they are shortlisted.
|Name Of The Posts||Marketing Executives|
|Organisation||Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd. (CCICI)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (2 Class), MBA (Marketing)|
|Job Responsibilities||As Assigned by the Management|
|Job Location||Delhi, Guwahati|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 6 Lakh per annum (all inclusive)|
|Application End Date||January 5, 2019|
As Marketing Executives, the selected candidates must discharge the following responsibilities.
- Create necessary infrastructure for effective execution of various projects, programs and workshops in northeastern Indian states as directed by the management.
- Establish proper coordination and liaison with different State/Central agencies for effective execution of assigned projects.
- Assess and evaluate the sales of handicraft/handloom products of the Northeast in national and international markets.
- Must conduct and undertake extensive market surveys and analysis of the products as assigned by the management.
- To develop aggressive sales & marketing strategy for new handicraft products and reach the sales targets.
- Actively participate in various handicraft/handloom expos, exhibitions, fairs, B2B and B2C meets etc as directed by the management.
How To Apply
- The applicant must send the application in a prescribed format as mentioned in the notification, which can be downloaded at the company's official website http://www.cottageemporium.in/index.php in the service section.
- Along with the filled application, the candidates should submit self-attested copies of their certificates/documents with a recent passport size photograph, and send it to the Addl. General Manager(HR/Admn.), Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd., Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001 by ordinary post only by 05 January 2019.
- Candidates must super scribe the envelope with the position applied for.
For more details about the posts, eligibility and other terms and conditions click here