The Central Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment to faculty posts on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the bank job.
Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan is a trust sponsored by the Central Bank of India. The advertisement is for engagement of Faculty for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) Siwan, Bihar.
Details of vacancy at Central Bank of India
Name of the post: Faculty
- Candidates should have a post-graduation in MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/ BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Candidates should also possess a flair for teaching with computer knowledge.
- Candidates should be less than 65 years of age with sound health condition.
- Candidates should be well versed in the conversant local language.
- Candidates should be resident of the same state, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- Candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of 1 year.
- Candidates who are selected for the faculty posts will get a fixed salary of Rs 12,000.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application forms from the bank or the bank's website.
- The duly filled-in application forms in the prescribed format have to be sent to the Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Post box no 5, near Balua Tal, Motihari, Dist- East Champaran, Bihar - 845401.
- The envelope containing the application form and required documents should be superscribed with 'Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI Siwan centre on contract for the year 2016-17'.
The candidate shall be broadly functioning to assist the Director in conducting Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme, Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the centre.
Candidates who are eligible for the posts shall be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
Last date to submit application form: June 20, 2016
About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank, established in 1911, owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank.
Among the Public Sector Banks, Central Bank of India can be truly described as an All India Bank, due to distribution of its large network in all 29 States as also in 6 out of 7 Union Territories in India. Central Bank of India holds a very prominent place among the Public Sector Banks on account of its network of 4709 Branches, 4 Extension counters, along with 29 Satellite Offices (as on December 2015) at various centres throughout the country.