Cantonment Board Amritsar, Punjab has invited applications for Clerk and Cleaner posts. There are a total of 67 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Important Dates for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 25, 2017.
- The application process commenced from October 27, 2017.
- The application process ends on November 26, 2017.
Vacancies for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017
- Clerk : 02 Vacancies
- Cleaners: 65 Vacancies
Pays Scale for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017
- Clerk: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34, 800 with a grade pay of Rs. 3200.
- Cleaners: Rs. 4950 to 10,680 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1650
Eligibility for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017
- The candidate must have finished their graduation in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have a minimum typing speed in English and must have 40 WPM and 30 WPM in Hindi.
- The candidate must have finished their Class 8 from a recognized institute.
Candidates must check the official notification for more information.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on November 26, 2017.
- The candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written test and a skill test.
Application Fees for Cantonment Board Amritsar 2017
- For the candidates from General and OBC categories, the fees is Rs.500.
- The candidates from SC/ST/PH categories do not have to pay the fees.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Amritsar Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -canttboardrecruit.org
- Find the Recruitment notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Enter your details in the space provided.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy.
- Take a print out for future use.