Bank Of Baroda invites application for Clerk probationary officers and Specialist office. Interested candidates can now apply for the Bank Of Baroda Recruitment.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- SO (Specialist Office)
- PO (Probationary Officer)
- Candidates applying for this post, should have a Graduate or Post-Graduate degree from the Recognized University with an aggregate of 60% marks and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- 12th/Diploma Mark Sheet
- UG & PG all years' mark sheets
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card / Driving License / Passport / College ID)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Resume (C.V)
- Age limit for these posts is 19 to 28 years.
- Candidate applying for this job probationary officers must willing to work across India.
Bank of Baroda Registration Process:
- Open Official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the suitable job opening.
- Fill the Application form with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The Selection process of Bank of Baroda consists of the following three rounds.
- Written Preliminary Exam.
- Written Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam).
- Interview (HR Round).
Address to connect:
Hathikhana Main Rd,