Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notification and has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the Senior Relationship Manager and various other posts.
There are a total of 337 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Kanpur, Jaipur, Baroda, Surat, and Lucknow.
Candidates who are interested in the various posts are requested to check the official notification and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- The process for submission of online application began on November 22, 2017
- The last date for submission of online application is December 12, 2017
Vacancies for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Group Head : 04 Vacancies
- Operations Head : 01 Vacancies
- Territory Head : 25 Vacancies
- Senior Relationship Manager : 223 Vacancies
- Acquisition Manager(Affluent) : 41 Vacancies
- Client Service Executive : 43 Vacancies
Eligibility for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have finished their graduation and MBA from a relevant institution.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Relationship Manager||23||35|
|Client Service Executive||20||35|
The candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on a written test, Interviews and Group Discussions.
Application Fee for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC categories have to pay Rs. 600 as the application fees
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fees.
The fees can be paid through online mode by debit card, credit card or through internet banking.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -bankofbaroda.com
- Click on the tab that reads 'Career' and then clicks on 'Current Openings'
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Apply online and fill in your details.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit your application.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.