Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur, invites applications for its PGDHM programme for the academic year 2014-15. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the institute.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM) with an intake of 120 students is a two-year full-time program and is designed to enrich the students with knowledge of the latest management tools and concepts in order to develop essential competencies. The innovative and integrated curriculum aims at developing outstanding professionals for governmental and non-governmental organisations, public and private corporate hospitals and health care organisations.
- Open for all graduates with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. Commerce, Economics, Science, Health Sciences, Management, Medical, Nursing, ISM, Social Sciences, Populations Sciences, Biotechnology, IT etc.
- CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT or any other score approved by AICTE for admission to management institutes.
- Working professionals with minimum two years of relevant experience are exempted from the above scores.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may obtain the application form from the website. Candidates need to prepare a Demand Draft (DD) favouring 'Institute of Management Health Research' payable at Jaipur.
- Candidates need to fill the form as per the preferences and send it to the postal address of IIHMR.
Objectives of the Programme:
The broad objective of the program is to built knowledge and skill to perform as effective professional in health and hospital systems, both in the public and private sector. The syllabus and course content are designed to meet the needs of fresh graduates and mid-career professionals.
The specific objectives of the program are:
- To enhance their decision making skills and administrative competence so that they can provide consulting services based on actual requirements in NGOs and health organisations.
- To develop skills in planning, building, and managing healthcare organisations.
- To participate and contribute to the formulation of public health policies which would provide answers to questions of social importance.
- To promote knowledge through applied and conceptual research relevant to management and to disseminate this knowledge through publications.
- To collaborate with other institutions in India and abroad with a view to further to professionalising
- Management education and assisting in institution building in a meaningful manner.
For more details click here.