Here is good news for parents to help their ward's education, to be better. It is the launch of 'Digital Parent Toolkit' which gives you readily accessible resources on hopes of providing a meaningful impact on their ward's education.
The 'Digital Parent Toolkit' was launched at the 'Education Nation summit-2013', held with a theme of "What it takes" for student's success.
Across the country, many states are keen on implementing new and featured standards aiming to prepare students for success in their college, career and beyond, this toolkit serves as an engaging resource for parents, to help their wards in a better way.
Also, it helps parents to understand the new climate and actively guide them throughout their education. The most interesting part of this toolkit is that, parents can now use it both at home and at work.
Few highlights of the toolkit are as following:
- View key concepts their child is learning in Math and English Language Arts, with "Growth Charts," a section featuring general U.S. academic benchmarks, organized by grade.
- Obtain guidance on how to make the most of their time during parent-teacher conferences and school counselling meetings.
- Meet the academic experts, teachers, and parent advisers who helped shape and guide content for the Toolkit.·
- Access additional resources, and shareable tips and activities used in everyday situations, to reinforce learning at home.
- Customize their experience by creating profiles for their children, taking notes, and utilizing a "Parent-Teacher Conference" checklist.
Parents can access the toolkit at http://www.parenttoolkit.com.