The e-Payment facility has been provided by KEA to enable CET-2013 allottees / candidates to remit the stipulated fees, download Admission Order and join allotted colleges.
In order to carry the process to the right track, KEA has announced few terms and conditions that a candidate must follow. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:‐
- The description of courses are as available in the KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) portal.
- Normally payment is required before generation of admission order.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The KEA reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions.
- Your payment will normally reach the KEA account within two working days.
- KEA is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The KEA also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the Karnataka Examinations Authority be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the KEA to refund the Fees(or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The KEA shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- The KEA is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Bill desk through Indian Bank).
- In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the KEA that the payment has been accepted.
- The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the KEA in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the KEA.