The JEE Main 2013 scheduled to be held on April 07, 2013 in offline mode and between April 8 to 25, 2013 in online mode. Around 14 lakh aspirants registered for the first nation's common entrance test JEE Main.
We are providing some important tips to prepare for the JEE entrance test check below.
This is the first common entrance test conducted by the CBSE and clearing the JEE main is nor difficult task. A systematic approach needed while preparing for it. Candidates have to refer AIEEE old questions papers for subject wise, how many questions and on which topic they have asked more questions asked in test.
- Avoid looking at the questions asked in IIT exams.
- Avoid writing lengthy solutions for problems.
- Don't follow too many study materials, follow one study material and revise the it and prepare well.
- Sample questions are not the sample of your existing exam paper. Hence use sample papers only to test yourself as mock testing.
- Refer class 11 syllabus and make some short notes on the important topics.
- Do not worry if the first two hours of the paper prove to be average for you. Make sure that you do well in third hour.
- Your target should be to solve one-third of the paper to be able make it to top 1.5 lakh candidates.
- You should know the technique of marking system and go through it smartly so that you will know what, which, and how much to write for respective marks provided to the questions.
Last minute Tips:
- Try conventional methods.
- Go through the concepts related to the problem once again and see how they can be applied to the problem at hand.
- Try to relate to real life situation. It will help you to analyse it better.
- Practice similar problems,
- Doing 100 quality and concepts-based questions is more important than doing 1000 questions.
- Devise your own shortcuts and ways to tackle particular kind of problems.
- Try to do some two dimensional drawings, visualising different sides of three dimensional objects and also analytical reasoning and mental ability.