GATE 2013 is organized by the IIT's and IISC, which are the leaders in advance education at master's level in India. The main purpose to conduct GATE exam is not only to give admission but also select suitable and skilled engineers/researchers in different areas.
GATE 2013 aspirants, to score good percentile, have to prepare thoroughly by understanding the basic concepts of GATE exam. Please follow the below mentioned points:
- Get your fundamentals right.
- Read different and unique study material.
- Discuss all quality questions.
- Solve Previous year's question papers.
- Take maximum Mock tests.
Time Management is a real technique for achieving in any exam. To manage time first one need to find where is the time that they can use. Time management may be quite difficult for many students. Follow the below tips :
- Check your daily routine and write down these activities on a paper with hours. Don't need to be very hard and strict about timings.
- Once you have a list of activities we do in a day, we also have a good idea o what we are doing in a day.
Figure out activities that you are doing for fun and can be compromised for certain time.
Make use of this time for GATE Preparations.
Beware of marks distribution of subject. It will help you prioritize and allocate preparation time to different subjects.