The education in India has a rich and interesting history. One of India's gem is education. India made its mark in the education much before anyone in the world.
We are listing out here 8 important facts of education in India, that should be known to every Indian, especially the younger lot.
Here we jot down the 8 facts which every Indian Must know about education
- The earliest school of medicine known to the world is Ayurveda
- 'Charaka' is known as the father of Ayurveda
- He developed this 2500 years ago
- First University of the world which was established in 700 B.C. is Takshila
- Nalanda University was considered the best university in the subcontinent
- It was built in 4 AD.
- It was a honor of ancient Indian system of education
- Place Value System was developed in India in 100 B.C.
- Number System was invented here in India
- Discovery of 'Zero' was done in India by Aryabhatta
- Many Studies of Mathematics was originated in India, like