The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test, conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission into MBA and equivalent programmes.
The exam is generally conducted in the month of February, May, September and December.
MAT is an objective test, designed to measure candidate's general aptitudes in language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning.
MAT 2015 is offered in two modes
- MAT Online Test/ Computer-based Test (CBT)
- MAT Paper-based Test (PBT)
MAT Exam Pattern (Paper based)
- Candidate have to mark your answers in an OMR answer sheet with an HB pencil
- Candidate won't be provided any rough sheet, you may do your calculations in the question booklet itself
MAT Exam Pattern (Computer based)
- Candidate must have basic knowledge about computer
Exam Type: Objective
Question Type: Multiple choice with four option
- Exam dates for Paper Based Test: May 3
- Exam date for Computer Based Test: May 9
Here is the paper pattern for the MAT exam.
|Section||No of Questions|| Time estimated for each section|
|Language Comprehension||40 ||30|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|