An official employment notification has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), calling out for candidates to apply for various posts in Karnataka.
- Names of the posts : Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant
- Location : Karnataka and Kerala
- Data Entry Operator: 14 Vacancies
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 11 vacancies
Data Entry Operator
Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in either of the following:
- Mathematical Statistics
- Computer Science
From a recognized University or equivalent.
He/she should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Rs. 5200 20200/- Grade pay 2800/- Per Month
Junior Conservation Assistant
Aspirants who wish to join SSC KKR Junior Conservation Assistant posts should have minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
Rs. 19900 63200/- Per Month
18 to 25 years as on 24/09/2017
Selection will be based on Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and Interview.
- Applicants who wish to apply for Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan.
- SC/ST/PH/All Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for SSC recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Eligible applicants may apply online through the website
- Download the application
- Fill it up
- Send it with attach self-attested copies of certificates/documents to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (KKR), 1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, BENGALURU 560 034 before the closing date
Dates to remember
- Form Submission End Date: 24.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy: within ten days from the closing date