The admit card for the June- end term examinations of all courses 2017 is released by The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Students who have filled the form and are appearing for the exams can download the admit cards from the official website.
How to download the IGNOU Admit card for the term-end exams 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link for "Term End Exam Hall Ticket (Admit Card) June 2017".
- Enter your details in the field provided.
- Submit these details and download the admit card.
- Remember to take a printout of the hall ticket for further reference.
- The last date to submit the form was April 30, 2017, and the last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs 1000 was May 15, 2017.
- Candidates had to pay an exam fee of Rs 120 to register for the exam.
- The IGNOU site has slowed down at the moment due to traffic. Candidates who are not able to access their admit card should wait and check again after a while.
- This year, the university has launched 11 free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) also known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the University was established in 1985 with a budget of ₹20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985).