Institute of Baking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers VI. The notification is available on the official website of IBPS. You can read here important details about IBPS SO exams.
IBPS notifies recruitment of 4,122 Specialist Officer for various posts listed below across the country.
Name of the posts:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Candidates can apply online through the official website of IBPS from November 16, 2016 to December 2, 2016.
- Online registration begins from: November 16, 2016
- Last date for online registration: December 2, 2016
- Payment of application fees: November 16, 2016 - December 2, 2016
- Date of online examination (tentative): January 28, 2017 and January 29, 2017
- Declaration of results: February 16, 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: After February 24, 2017
- Interview round: March 2017
- Provisional allotment: On or after April 1, 2017
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online only, no other mode of application will be accepted
- Application of Rs 100 will be payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates and all other candidates shall pay Rs 600.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fees through online mode only
- Age limit: As on November 1, 2016 candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and maximum of 30 years
- Relaxation of age limit will be applicable as per the norms
- Educational qualification for every post listed above is unique
For complete details on eligibility criteria for Specialist officer post, click here
- The CWE examination will be conduction online only
- The test will be available in English and Hindi
- For MCQs there will be a negative marking for every wrong answer
- Candidates who clear the preliminary CWE examination will be eligible to take up the mains
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CRP SPL-VI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations