The score card of the main examination in the recruitment of IBPS Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees for various public sector banks and other participating organisations (CWE PO/MT-VI) has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday.
The scores will be displayed on the official website until January 15, 2017. Candidates can check their scores on IBPS's official website.
How to check the IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI scores:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the link 'CWE PO/ MT VI scorecard' scrolling at the top of the page to view main exam scores
- A new log in page will open with a form to enter the details such as your registration number/roll number and password / DOB (dd-mm-yy format). Enter the details.
- Enter the word verification code
- Click Login
- A new page with candidate's scores will be displayed
- Save the page and take a print out for future reference
The online main examination was held on November 20 while its results were declared on December 8, 2016.
The selected candidates from IBPS CWE PO/MT VI mains will be called for interview round. The interview will be held in January/February 2017, and there will be provisional allotment for the selected candidates in April 2017. For candidates' safety, they are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.
IBPS exam is the common written test (CWE), conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruitment of various banks in India. The CWE, an objective type exam is held separately for each post. The test aims at assessing candidate's speed, accuracy and academic expertise with a blend of modern technology.
IBPS conducts bank exam for four different posts namely (I) Probationary Officer, (ii) Clerk, (iii) Regional Rural Banks Officers Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant and (iv) Specialist Officer for HR, Law, IT, Marketing, Management and Agricultural Field Officer. IBPS Exam section provides you the complete details on IBPS Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Job Roles and Responsibilities, Preparation Tips, Question Papers and Notifications of all the above mentioned posts.