Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Statistical Assistant, Male Multipurpose Health Worker, Scientific Assistant, Lineman and various posts. Candidates should apply before October 15, 2017 through online mode.
HPSSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Statistical Assistant, Male Multipurpose Health Worker, Scientific Assistant, Lineman, Sub Station Attendant, TGT and various posts
- Number of Posts: 2945 posts
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- For Sub Inspector of Police: Graduate from a recognized university
- For Radiographer: 10+2 in Science from a recognized university with Diploma in Radiology from a recognized institute
- For Statistical Assistant: Second class Master's Degree in Chemistry or Physics from a recognized university
- For TGT: Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks and must possess B.Ed. or equivalent qualification.
- For other posts related details , check the official notification
How to apply?
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of HPSSC.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and skill test/physical test or practical test.
- UR - Rs.360/-
- SC/ST/BPL/OBC - Rs.120/-
- The application fee can be paid through online payment gateway or through challan at local Lokmitra Kendra.
(As on January 1, 2017)
- The candidate's age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. For Sub Inspector, the candidate's age must be 21-26 years.
- Age Relaxation: As per rules.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date of online application: September 16, 2017
- Last date for online application: October 15, 2017
The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 198. The commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of making all class III services /posts including such posts on contract basis under the HP Government. It conducts written test, skill test professional examination in order to recruit the staff to the related departments as per the recruitment notice.