The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an official employment notification inviting candidates to apply for various engineering posts. Candidates can apply for the position through their GATE 2017 scores.
NPCIL is a PSU under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India The recruitment is for graduate engineers as Executive Trainees in various streams such as Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics and Civil Engineering through GATE 2017.
Online application for Nuclear Power Corporation recruitment for engineers
The online application form for the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 will be available after June 6, 2017.
Dates to remember
- GATE 2017 Result - March 26, 2017
- Start date for NPCIL Application - June 6 -10, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017
- The candidate must be an Indian
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated M.Tech Final year students are also eligible to apply
- They should have minimum of 60% aggregate marks
Upper Age Limit
- General - 26 years
- OBC - 29 years
- SC/ST - 31 years
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 -31 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled Persons from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) - 31 years
- Persons With Disability (PWD) - 10 years of relaxation
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017?
In order to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017, follow the steps given below:
- Once the online registrations are open, log on to the npcil official website
- Click the online application link
- Register your details such as name and GATE 2017 results through the registration form
- Click Submit
- Candidates with good GATE scores will be selected for the NPCIL recruitment.
- After that they must attend a personal interview
NPCIL Contact Address
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
16th Floor, Centre - I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005, India.