An official employment notification has been released by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) calling out for candidates to apply for the recruitment to teaching and non-teaching posts in different colleges and institutes.
What does the APSC official notification read?
'Under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam,' reads the official job notification. Those interested candidates can apply for the recruitment only if they fulfill the eligibility condition prescribed by the Commission. Details of the vacancy can be found below.
'Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission,' says the Commission.
- Assistant Professor (Tech.): 66 posts in Engineering Colleges of Assam
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical): 15 posts in Engineering Colleges of Assam
- Librarian: 1 post in Engineering Colleges of Assam
- Lecturer (Tech.): 113 posts in Polytechnics of Assam
- Lecturer (Non-Tech.): 86 posts in Polytechnics of Assam
- Librarian: 11 posts in Polytechnics of Assam
- Senior Instructor: 61 posts in Polytechnics of Assam
Eligibility is different for each of the post.
How to apply for APSC recruitment?
In order to apply for APSC recruitment, candidates must go through the details available at apsc.nic.in.
The last date for submission of application is 27 June 2017 (during office hours).