Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has invites applications for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2016) examinations. CEED 2016 will be held on December 6, 2015.
CEED 2016 is conducted for admission into Master of Design (M.Des.) program offered at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad & IIT Kanpur and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Design offered at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility for CEED 2016
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years program after 10+2) or
- Candidates must have Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years program after 10+2) or
- must have B.F.A. (4 year professional program, after 10+2) or
- must have G.D. Art (5 year program after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience or
- must have a master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2 year program after 10+2+3)
For detailed eligibility criteria, click here.
How to apply for CEED 2016
- Candidates can apply online until September 14, 2015.
- The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 2000 for male/General/OBC category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD male candidates and for all women candidates.
For further details on CEED 2016 application procedure, click here.
Important dates for CEED 2016
- Last date for applying online: September 14, 2015
- Date of CEED 2016: December 6, 2015
For detailed exam dates of CEED 2016, click here.
- Exam Pattern of CEED 2016
- Important tips to crack CEED 2016
- Previous years CEED question papers
- Download CEED 2016 Admit Card
- Syllabus for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2016