The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D programmes in Design at some Institutes.
CEED is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. It will be held on December 07, 2014.
Here are the important tips to crack the CEED 2015 exam:
- Candidates have to know the pattern and syllabus of the examination. They have to prepare according to it.
- Though it is an entrance examination conducted for design programmes, candidates have to be aware of the various resources available around you.
- Be perfect on designing materials. Trying your hand at calligraphy and enhancing your abilities in it can make a simple image look lively.
- Candidates are advised to get the reference books and old question papers to get an idea about the questions asked in the examination.
- The more you practice, the more you will be familiar with the pattern of the examination. Practice definitely makes you perfect.
- Preparation time for CEED is subjective and depends on many factors. It requires a rigorous preparation of 4-6 months is considered good enough for getting into IISc or IITs.
- While solving problems, students must have a balance between speed & accuracy. Give importance to the drawing or sketches when preparing for the examination.
- Finish a detailed reading of all topics you plan to cover at least one and half months before. Keep one month for revisions and clearing leftover doubts. Have a look of questions you solved during preparation for CEED and remember how you solved them.
- Do not strain yourself till the last minute. Leave all your books aside for a few days before the exam. Have a good time and relax.