The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is all set to conduct CEED 2015 on December 07, 2014.
The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D programmes in Design at some Institutes.
Candidates must have to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the CEED 2015 entrance examination.
The online registration for CEED 2015 has started.
Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2015:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2).
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2).
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2).
- G.D Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3.
Candidates who have done a 3 years Bachelors degree are not eligible. The candidate is responsible for proving their eligibility while applying for CEED.