The result for IBPS CWE RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Preliminary exam has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS.) The exam was conducted for selection of eligible candidates for Officer Scale I posts. The other preliminary exam was also conducted for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts.
Officer scale exam
For Regional Rural Banks, the selection process for Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant are all completed in one schedule.
For Officer Scale II and III, IBPS conducts a single exam.
- Candidates who qualify for the single exam are called for an interview.
- In case of Officer Scale I, Preliminary exam is followed by the Main exam which is then followed by a personal interview.
- In case of recruitment for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the selection process involves preliminary exam and main exam. Candidates are selected as per the vacancies available with the RRBs
Office Assistant Exam results
Now, that IBPS has released the result for Officer Scale I Preliminary exam, it is likely to release the result for Office Assistant Preliminary exam in the next two weeks.
The Main exam for Officer Scale I and the single-level exam for Officer Scale II and III posts will be conducted on November 5, 2017. The Main exam for Office Assistant will be conducted on November 12, 2017.
IBPS RRB CWE VI
The selection cycle for IBPS RRB CWE VI is expected to end by January 2018, when the qualified candidates would be provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
How to check IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale I exam results?
In order to check IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale I exam results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official IBPS website: ibps.in
- Click on the CWE RRB VI link
- Click on the respective result link for Online Preliminary exam for Officer Scale I
- Login using registration number and password
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
The Main/Single Examination for Officer Scale I, II, and III will be conducted on November 5, 2017, while the Main examination for Office Assistant post will be conducted on November 12, 2017.