Programmes are offered in the following subjects: BioMedical Engineering, BioTechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering and Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering for the academic session July 2016-17.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Programme: Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Engineering Technology Architecture from Govt approved educational institutions
M.Tech in Medical Biotechnology Programme: Candidates with B.Tech or M.Sc in any branch of life sciences with a valid GATE Score in BT or XL are also eligible to apply
M.Tech in Biomedical Programme: Candidates should have B.Tech./B.E in Biomedical, Biotechnology, Electrical, Electronics and communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science and Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Textile Engineering and Fibre Science, Engineering Sciences.
For more details, visit the university's website
How to Apply?
To apply online candidates should visit the official website
- General/OBC category (Men only): 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD category(Men only): 150/-
- Women applicants: 150/-
For more details on application procedure, visit university's website.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score and interview
- M.Tech Biomedical Programme:
- Candidates with degrees in Medical Science are required to clear AIIMS/ all India MCI/JIPMER/PGI Chandigarh/AFMC -Pune/DNB Part I national level medical postgraduate entrance examinations OR
- GATE Life Sciences examination for medical and biological sciences, and all India level pre-MDS/ MVSc selection examination for BVSc and BDS candidates.
Last date to submit application: May 02, 2016