- Written test in ONLINE format will be held in 51 centres across country. The online test is of objective type and even those with a rudimentary knowledge of working with a computer can take the test. In case a candidate desires to do the test on paper, he/ she must indicate this in the application form.
- The objective test will have questions related to Social Sensitivity; Knowledge on Contemporary issues; Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning.
- A Bachelor's Degree of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognised university, in any discipline.
- Candidates who will complete all the requirements of their final year Bachelor's Degree examinations by Sunday, June 9, 2013, are also eligible to apply to all the programmes.
Candidates will be selected based on National Common written test conducted by the institute Pre-Interview Test prior to the Personal Interview and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- The filled in application form should be sent to "The Assistance registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Science, V.N Purav Marg, Denar, Mumbai - 400088" along with 2 passport size photographs.
Last date for the receipt of application forms at Institute by Post / Person: Nov 30, 2012.
Last date fro the receipt of application form from remote areas: Dec 03, 2012.
Common Entrance Test on: Jan 13, 2013.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
II Floor, S.N.Sankaram Block,
AMR-APARD Campus, Rajendranagar,
Hyderabad - 500030.
Te: 022 - 25525252.