Over three decade students studying abroad has increased five fold. Around 4.3 million students across the globe are enrolled in university level education outside their home country. By studying abroad, students get exposed to new culture, which allows them to become broadminded.
They experience new way of teaching, they come across varieties of courses. By studying abroad one can have the knowledge of the job trend going on there, their scope of getting job is not restricted to home town in turn entire world is open for them to look out for jobs, which also increases their value in home country.
Personally studying abroad leaves a huge impact on the student. They tend to see things with complete different angles, their social life increases and get to know how to deal with situations better. Studying abroad makes them closer to their home country, as they understand their values and also learn to respect other cultures.
This section gives you a whole lot of information to all those who want to study abroad. Details like top colleges, visa application, tips to adapt to the new country and many more are provided country wise. You will also see details about education loan, medical care, why to choose a country, etc.
Here are list of destinations for overseas education
- How does studying abroad make you smarter?
- What you can do abroad?
- Advantages of studying abroad
- Myths on studying abroad
- Difficulties in studying abroad
- Important list of medicines for students going abroad
- 5 ways to earn money while studying abroad
- What Are The Benefits Of Interning Abroad?
- What are the documents required to obtain student visa?
- Financial documents required for procuring student visa
- Common applications mistakes by MBA aspirants
- Tips for writing best college application essays
- Tips to write a recommendation letter
- Things to do after getting an admit into a university abroad
- CMR Bangalore's graduate heads to UPenn for Biotechnology
- Post-grad at CMU, Pittsburgh for engineer from Bangalore