People when think of Australia, they imagine big and open spaces with bushes here and there, clean water, hygienic air, animals like Kangaroos and many more things. But this is not just what Australia is about, it offers a lot more than this.
Here CareerIndia has compiled some important information about why should you study in Australia.
Blooming zone for education
Australia is becoming the most favourable destination when it comes to studying in abroad.
- Australia is 3rd in catering international students, after USA and UK, despite of having only 23 million as it population
- It provides the students with best facilities and educators
- Variety of quality study options are provided in Australia
Excellence and world-wide recognition
- In the world ranking of 100 top universities, 8 are Australian
- It ranks 9th in University system, ahead of Germany,New Zealand and Japan
- 5 out of every 30 best students in the world, are studying or studied in Australia
- Alumni strength of Australian international students is 2,500,000
- It is a proud owner of 15 noble prize laureates
Quality of education is assured
To maintain the high standard of education Australian government has taken some steps
- The government of Australia has established the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), which was earlier known as AUQA, for the higher education sector.
- TEQSA is the national level quality assurances body the checks on learning, teaching, management and research activities of the universities.
- Institutions are also a part of other councils and professional bodies that set standards of quality to be met by the educational institutions.
Government invests 200 million dollars annually on scholarships
Specific study area of interest? Australia has it all
Australia is a proud owner of 22,000 courses and 1,100 institutions. Australian universities are featured in the top 50 ranked universities in the world. We have llisted few of the Study areas here:
- Art and humanities,
- Pre Clinical and Health,
- Engineering and technology,
- life sciences,
- Physical sciences
- Social Sciences
- International students are allowed to work while studying in Australia
- They can work upto 20 hrs a week
- This helps students to manage their expenses as well as gain experience while studying
- Australian schools are recognised globally, whether school or employers
- The reputation of Australian education system makes the graduates to be highly desired
- Study in Australia
- Learning in Australia
- How much does it cost to study in Australia
- People in Australia
- Visa Requirement
Many more, with this there is every chance that a student is covered in the top university of the world
Earn while studying
World Wide Acceptance