Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has begun the entry of applications for the admission for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the year 2018. The diploma course will be for two years, fully residential and is approved by AICTE approved.
The admissions are available at the various campuses at XIME Bengaluru, XIME Kochi, and XIME Chennai. The specializations for the diploma course is available in Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, and Operations.
Important Dates for XIME Admissions 2018
- The last date to submit the application along with the application fees is February 25, 2018.
- The last date to produce the proof of passing degree examination is September 10, 2018
Eligibility for XIME Admissions 2018
- The candidates who are applying for the diploma course must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks in all the subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year examination, or awaiting their results can also apply for the course, but they must have a record of 50 percent marks in the exams before. These candidates must be completing the degree exams by June 09, 2018.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 75 percentile score in any of the exams - XAT 2018, CAT 2018, CMAT 2017, MAT May 2017, September 2017, December 2017, February 2018, ATMA-All tests in 2017-18 and GMAT-2016, 2017 and 2018 (score of 600 and above) (75 percentage for GMAT).
Tests that are conducted in 2017-18 and the tests whose results are out by February 25, 2018, will be considered for the admissions.
Selection Process for XIME Admissions 2018
The selection procedure for Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship will be based on the Academic Record, the scores from the entrance exams like XAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA, the written exam, group discussion, personal interview, Work experience and extracurricular activities.
Application Fees for XIME Admissions 2018
- The application fees for candidates who apply before December 31, 2017, is Rs. 1250
- Candidates who apply after December 31, 2017, is Rs. 1500.
- This amount is excluding the charges for GST, approximately 18 percent of the fees and 1.5 percent as gateway service charges.
Visit the official website for more information and to apply for the PGDM course - xime.org