Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL VSP) released an employment notification for recruitment of Management Trainee (MT). Candidates interested in applying for this post must do so by appearing for GATE 2018.
Candidates who are graduates in Mechanical, Metallurgy or Electrical Engineering.
Candidates must be born not earlier than March 1, 1992. Relaxation for reserved categories will be provided as per government norms.
Shortlisting of the candidates for the interview will be based on GATE 2018 scores.
Candidates will have to fill the online application and may be required to pay an application fee.
Since the application may require the GATE 2018 registration number, candidates can expect the application for the Vizag Steel Recruitment to be announced after the availability of the GATE admit card 2018.
GATE 2018 dates
- GATE 2018 Registrations started on August 31, 2017
- Last date GATE 2018 application form October 5, 2017
- GATE 2018 Admit Card January 5, 2018
- GATE 2018 dates - February 3&4, February 10 &11, 2018
How to apply for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given below:
- Register for GATE 2018
- Get the admit cards and note down the registration number
- Log on to the official website of Vizag Steel
- Enter the GATE registration number
- Enter other requisite details
- Upload the necessary documents for proof
- Pay the application fees
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
- A receipt will be generated
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference
Application Fee: Rs. 150 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST/ PWD candidates)
Documents to be carried to the Interview
- Vizag Steel Registration Slip
- SBI Bank challan
- Passport size photograph (as submitted by them to GATE-2014 authorities)
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- Marks Sheets and Provisional Certificate/Degree, all dated on or before 31st July 2018
- Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Medical certificate in case of PwD candidates