An official employment notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) calling out for candidates for the recruitment of Clerks.
When is IBPS CWE Clerk VII 2017?
The Common Written Exam (CWE) Clerk VII will be conducted in December this year. IBPS will begin the online application process for recruitment of clerks from September 12, 2017. The minimum eligibility qualification for the recruitment is a graduation degree.
Candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
The lower age limit for application is 20 years and upper age limit is 28 years.
The application process will be conducted online through the IBPS official website. The online application portal will become active on September 12. Candidates would first need to register on the application portal with their name, email id, phone number, and date of birth. This would generate a registration id and password using which candidate could log in to their candidate's profile and complete the application process.
The selection process remains the same as last time with IBPS conducting a preliminary qualification round and then Main exam.
Dates to remember
- Commencement of application process: September 12, 2017
- Last date to apply online: October 3, 2017
- Payment of application fee online: September 12 to October 3
- Admit card for Preliminary exam available for download: November 2017
- Preliminary Exam date: December 2, December 3, December 9 and December 10, 2017