The IBPS RRB 2017 preliminary exam Group 'B'- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) admit card has been released. The registered candidates can now download it online.
Where to find the IBPS RRB Group B OA admit card?
Candidates can find it on the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in. There are over 15000 vacant posts in banking, exams for which is conducted by IBPS. The online exam for both officers scale 1 posts and office assistants posts will be held between September and November 2017 and interviews (wherever required) will commence thereafter.
How to download IBPS RRB Group B Multipurpose Office Assistants Prelims admit card?
In order to download IBPS RRB Group B Multipurpose Office Assistants Prelims admit card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS, ibps.in
- Click on the relevant link from IBPS website page to download call letter.
- In the login page, enter the Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- Click to submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Dates to remember
- The online registration for the IBPS RRB 2017 was open on July 24 and ended on August 14
- IBPS RRB admit card for preliminary online examination for officer scale - I was released on August 28
- The prelims exams for officer scale - I will be held on September 9, 10 and September 16
- The admit cards are available for download from August 29
- The last date to download the IBPS RRB admit card is September 24
- The preliminary examination of office assistant will be held on September 17, 23 and 24