Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the written examination result of Junior Works Manager (Mechanical), Ministry of Defence. Candidates who have taken this examination may now check their result from the official website of UPSC or through the link which is mentioned below.
The commission has conducted this examination to recruit 153 posts of Junior Works Manager, and now the candidates who have got selected will be appointed at the reported post.
The UPSC recruitment was for the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence under the advertisement number 12/2016 (ITEM NO. 08, VACANCY NO. 16071208609 PUBLISHED ON 09.07.2016).
The UPSC conducted a combined computer based recruitment test on September 2. The shortlisted candidates have been provisionally selected on the basis of that test. These candidates will have to attend an interview as further course of action to qualify for the post.
How to check the UPSC Junior Works Manager exam results?
In order to check the UPSC Junior Works Manager exam results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Under 'Whats New' click on the link "Written results for the post of foreman"
- A new page will open. Click on the link provided
- A PDF page with the results will be displayed on the screen
- Check for your roll number
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Also Read: UPSC Main Admit Card Released: Download Now!
Selected candidates will have to attend an interview for qualifying.
Documents to carry for the interview
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where the date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of Tamil Nadu Kerala).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Certificate(s) in the "prescribed proforma" from the Head(s) of Organization(s) /Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay, nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Only the experience in the field relevant to the post would be considered. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma in case of candidates seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate's Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the "prescribed proforma" by the candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed last date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application on ORA website for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in "prescribed proforma" issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness.