Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment process for the post of Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer.
The UPSC has released an official notification for the candidates who want to apply for the posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 12 2017.
There are 18 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the posts is notified to be all over India.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the online application form is October 12, 2017.
Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) : 03 Vacancies
- Veterinary Officer :01 Vacancy
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare) :06 Vacancies
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) :01 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer : 03Vacancies
- Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics and Analysis) : 04 Vacancies
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for the educational qualifications, age limit and experience needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the Union Public Service Commission recruitment of candidates will be based Merit list and an Interview.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates or the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 25.
The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking, or offline mode- with Cash with a System Generated Slip from SBI
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - upsconline.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Register with your e-mail address and phone number
- Login in using the credentials.
- Fill in the important details and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take a print out of the application form
Also Read: Preparation Tips for UPSC Exams