The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for civil services main examination 2017 on its official website.
When is the UPSC Main exam conducted?
- The UPSC main examination will be held from October 28, 2017.
UPSC Exam pattern:
- The civil services examination is conducted in two successive stages: 1) Preliminary (objective type) for the selection of candidates for the main examination 2) Civil Services (Main) Examination (written and interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts announced.
Why is the exam conducted?
- Approximately 980 vacancies would be filled through the UPSC examination.
How to download UPSC main examination admit card?
- Go to the website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter required details.
- Submit the details.
- Download your admit card.
- Check the admit card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC.
- In case, the photograph is not printed or not visible on the admit card, candidates must carry two identical photographs (one for each session) along with a proof of identity such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport etc. to the venue of the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safely, as in case of misuse the onus lies on them to prove that they have not used any impersonator.
Also read: UPSC ESE Result Declared: Check Now!