The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final results of Engineering Service Examination (ESE) 2017 on its official website.
Why is the exam conducted?
- UPSC conducts the engineering service examination at various centers across the country to fill up engineering positions in various departments of the central government.
How to check the ESE result?
- Candidates can view their result on the official website.
More on the ESE:
- The final list, in order of merit, of candidates recommended by the commission for appointment to various services/posts in the ministries/departments concerned has made on the basis of results of the mains exam held in May and the interviews for personality test held in July-September 2017.
- The number of candidates recommended for appointment under different disciplines is 500.
- The appointments will be made in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available. Allotment of candidates to various services/posts will be made according to their ranks and preferences are given by them.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 10:34 [IST]