UPSC 2015 official marksheet is available to view on the official website of UPSC. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check it on the official website.
How to download marksheet?
- Visit the official website
- Under what's new, click on 'Marksheet-Civil Services (Preliminary Examination) 2015'
- Under name of examination, click on ' Civil Services (Preliminary Examination) 2015'
- Enter your roll number and password
- Click on 'log in' button
- The marksheet appears on the screen
- Take a print out of the result for future reference
The final results of UPSC civil service examination are declared recently. Candidates who are qualified in the examination have been recommended for appointment to various central government services, namely Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Central Services.