SSC tentative answer keys have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for the Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF recruitment exam.
Registered candidates can now check out the answer keys online and further challenge it in case they want to put forth their discrepancies.
Where to find the SSC CISF Exam Answer Key 2017?
Candidates can log in to the official website - ssc.nic.in and check the answer keys.
SSC CISF 2017 Exam Date
SSC had conducted paper II on December 15, 2017.
Challenging the answer key
The lines for challenging the answer key will be open from December 29 till January 3 (5:30 pm).
For each query, the candidates must pay Rs 100.
How to download SSC answer keys 2017?
In order to download SSC answer keys 2017, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website of Delhi Police (ssc.nic.in)
- Click on 'Tentative Answer Keys-Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-II)'
- A new page will open showing a note. Towards a bottom, there's the answer key link. Click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your city, registration number, date of birth
- Answer keys will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for further reference.
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 616 posts
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female: 259 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 697 posts for male and 89 for female candidates
According to the official website, the Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such supporting staff as considered necessary by the Central Government.